torek, 6. marec 2012

Going Green

Če si človek vzame dopust, lahko zjutraj postori marsikaj, popoldne preživi na sončku na terasi, potem pa še par uric v delavnici.
Rezultat še ena voščilnica v zeleni kot nalašč za "Going Green" @Paper Pretties

I wasn't at work today, so I had plenty of time to do some errands in the morning, enjoy a little sun on a terase in the afternoon and few hours at my workshop in the evening.
The results is another card, this time in green, just perfect for "Going Green" @Paper Pretties.



Uporabila sem skico iz Just Us Girls Challenge. Prvič sem uporabila gumb in Pearl Maker. Kjut? S perlicami nisem čisto zadovoljna, bo treba še vadit ;-))

I used Just Us Girls Challenge's Sketch #126. I used button and Pearl Maker on my card for the first time. I'm not satisfied with my pearls completly, I need to practise some more to become perfect. :-)))


3 komentarji:

Christine's Creative Cards pravi ...

Great card. I just started using pearls. You'll get the hang of it soon.

christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

danemi1 pravi ...

such a pretty card!

Lynn pravi ...

Love this monochromatic card. The flowers are great ! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!